A chance for New and seasoned "CaHiToites" to try something new and different. Activities at our Resident Camp will include Canoeing, Cookouts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Orienteering, Nature Lore, Drama, Swimming, Hip Hop Dance, Climbing Wall and more.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Quality programs & caring staff
- Inclusive program
- Traditional Camp programming that offer a range of activities
- Affordable sessions
- Focus on camper choice and kid-planning
- Small cabin groups and high staff ratio
- ACA Accreditation and excellent safety record
- We serve boys and girls entering 2nd grade and up
- Transportation to and from Camp CaHiTo Day Camp
- Beautiful natural setting with 14 acres of privacy and surrounded by San Bernardino National Forest