Camp WoLaHi is located in the Cuyamaca Mountains across the road from Lake Cuyamaca. Camp WoLaHi did burn in the 2003 Cedar Fire, but now you can come and see how Mother Nature is recovering. Camp WoLaHi now offers Resident Camping, Family Camping and Camp Site Rentals.
Directions to Camp WoLaHi
From Highway 8
- Take the CA -79 / JAPATUL RD exit, EXIT 40, toward JULIAN
- Turn NORTH onto CA—79 / JAPATUL VALLEY RD.
- Continue to follow CA-79.
- Turn LEFT to stay on CA—79. (Past Lake Cuyamaca Store)
- Turn LEFT onto WOLAHI RD
- Destination address is 34325 Wolahi Road, Julian CA 92036
- Turn RIGHT onto CA-79 South.
- Turn RIGHT onto WOLAHI RD.
- Destination address is 34325 Wolahi Road, Julian CA 92036. If you reach the Lake Cuyamaca Store, you have passed Wolahi Rd.