About Resident Camp
Located on a private 14-acre site in the middle of the National Forest, in the beautiful Barton Flats Area of the San Bernardino Mountains. Transportation to and from Camp CaHiTo to our Resident Camp will be provided.
Campers will be able to explore the surrounding areas and partake in all the incredible activities throughout the week. At Camp CaHiTo Resident Camp, campers live in cabins with youth of the same gender and age group along with a cabin counselor dedicated to providing the entire cabin with an unforgettable Resident Camp experience. At Resident Camp campers build strong character, values and life skills that help them do better in school and life.
Camp CaHiTo Resident Camp is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA). ACA-accredited camps meet the high standards set for health, safety, and program quality. Camp CaHiTo Resident camps exceed ACA standards to ensure a safe and enjoyable camp experience.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Quality programs & caring staff
- Inclusive program
- Traditional Camp programming that offer a range of activities
- Affordable sessions
- Focus on camper choice and kid-planning
- Small cabin groups and high staff ratio
- ACA Accreditation and excellent safety record
- We serve boys and girls entering 2nd grade and up in the Fall 2013
- Transportation to and from Camp CaHiTo Day Camp
- Beautiful natural setting with 14 acres of privacy and surrounded by San Bernardino National Forest
We hope your camper will join us this summer as we create a wonderful, valuable, and fun camp adventure!